What have I been up to? NYSC

Hi Guys,

So about a month ago I was called to serve my "Nation". In all honesty I wasn't particularly kin on the whole Youth Service scheme.....I think its just a money laundering platform....(dnt quote me oh).

I did not mention I was going to be away from blogging for a while coz I was still in shock as to my state of deployment and just the whole thing to be honest.....If I decide to share my experience with you guys, I might have to start a new blog.......MY EYES HAVE SEEN.....Now I can understand why this country isn't moving forward.

Anyways let me share a few pictures with you guys. I would also be doing a haul post very soon so do check back if this post bores you.
can u imagine the size of the shoes they gave me......this people need to work on their logistics.

I was hungry, tired and burnt from the sun

the cute rubber shoes i finally bought......P.S if you are going for NYSC buy white rubber shoes. Thank me later



Long, boring lectures in the scotching sun...... I think I just woke up here. 

Yes.....I work hair and makeup at the Miss NYSC contest..only got one  picture of the  4 ladies  I did for the night

I looked like a boy the whole time.

And of course in shopperholic style I bought two fashion items on CAMP...,..Yes II AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF. I'll share pictures of the items in my haul post.

Have a nice week y'all

With Love Gg!!

Comments

Popular Posts