Braid wrap!

I love long hair but i hate the hassle of throwing hair around when am trying to get things done so on Sundays which happens to be the only day of the week am most attentive I always have to look for a way to get my 16" long braid into a wrap.


Today's wrap however took just 3 minutes to get done and I loved it because it did not loosing during the course of the day and it looked like I had a turban on.
Its very simple to do:
  • Choose a side of your face where you want the hair to be higher
  • Starting from the opposite side from where you chose, begin to twist the hair inwards towards the back and then round
  • By the time the twist gets to the front, the hair would be fuller on the side you have chosen
  • When the twist is done you pin the hair down in as many places as required as well as the end of the twist.







    with love Gg!!


Comments

Popular Posts