Hello June.... dainty affairs + OOTD

Hi guys,

I know.....its 11th already and she is just saying happy new month kmt... You Love me.
I promise to find solution to this my constant MIA status....... Also I apologize for not posting outfits of the day. Reason: well, I have kinda joined the workforce and I have to take that long journey to the Island every morning hence I cannot take pics coz I am rushing out and I cant take pictures when I get to the office coz I just jump straight into work.

However, over the weekend I was at the Dainty affairs event....... Well lets just say I wasn't very impressed. I think my expectation was just too high.
I took a few pictures here and there made some inquiry for my mum and just mostly ate cakes.......


This cake is priced at N600,000 (£2,421) I had a good laugh with my friend over this..... still laughing 






My outfit


I decided to go for just lipstick...... could not be bothered.



 What I am wearing
Top: H&M
Skirts: short skirt underneath: Primark
          Sheer skirt: Girls' girl
Bag: Topshop
Scarf: girls' girl


Have a fabulous weekend
With Love Gg!!


Comments

Popular Posts