DIY DISTRESS DENIM

Hi Guys,

So I have wanted to try out the distress denim trend for a while but it has just been hard. I usually don't have anytime theses days between getting myself to "work" getting back home and all that. Also shopping online and delivery is just a mess in this country: please if you know any reliable postal companies...please let me know.

Bearing all that in mind I decided to DIY.

How to
1. Get a pair of jeans that you can do away with

2. Sand paper the hell out of it to your taste


3. Feel free to rip a pocket.
4. Bleach it to your taste, I used JIG to bleach mine but it was a bit slow. If you know any products that will work well, USE IT
5. Rock it




With Love Gg!!

Comments

  1. You live in the hood bae! Ain't no delivery to that part of town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO.....Only DHL comes this side and dey charge too much.....do you know any other ones?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts