Lets talk Hair: Natural hair in Naija.

Hi Guys,
Long time no hear...... I have been all over the place hustling my way through this Nigeria. It is well.
Moving home so far has been okay except i am having one issue....HAIR!!! E DON TIRE ME (I am tired).

Something or someone is messing woth my hair. As some of you guys know I have been transitioning for over a year and I originally planned to transition for two years. Well.....that plan might be changing soon. 
For years now, I have been doing my hair myself so I have a very good understanding of my hair; what makes it work and not!!. However, since I moved home I have had other people do my hair which isn't bad as it is stress free. But Mhheeeen these people are messing with my hair, they braid it too tight.... what annoys me the most is people complaining about my hair being "natural" and all.......IS THE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD?




Anyways, to save myself more frustration I have made a  few hair decisions to avoid traction alopecia.
I have decided to have an actual HAIR REGIME..... I have gotten a few oils and hair things. I need to get myself some Hair enhancing vitamins.

I will resume doing my hair myself and I will be doing the big chop earlier than planned.

If anyone out there knows any salons that cater to Natural hair in Lagos please let me know. Thanks


olive oil

carrot oil

twist and loc

castor oil creme 

de-tangle comb and wide tooth comb

my hair oil mixture

edge control
shampoo

conditioner 
hair booster....(this was highly recommended.....waiting to see if it works)

oilve oil scalp therapy

With Love Gg!!


Comments

Popular Posts