Faaji Weekend

Hi guys,

As some of you know I am Nigerian. I am from Kogi state which is a very unique state because it has almost every bit of the different Nigerian cultures. However i grew up in Lagos and spent most of my time with my YORUBA mum, hence I come across as a Yoruba woman.

FAAJI means fun in Yoruba but using the word fun doesn't do it justice. Hence I would like to say Faaji means MAD FUN. Hahahahahaha

So this weekend I had a mixture of work and play. I worked make up at a friend's sister's wedding which I also attended. I had fun.....I worked hard and I had new experiences.





It was my first time wearing a Gele (head tie) so i was all over the place for the first few hours tugging on my ears, fulling it around coz it was too tight, but then I got used to it. 

I think I rocked it though

like I said it was fun......I worked with some very lovely ladies........BAD HAIR DAY




With Love Gg!!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts