Elle est chaude nue


Hi Guys,

First, I would like to apologize for my absence.
Now to the post at hand.
Last year I was contacted by spoiledbrat.co.uk to be one of their guest bloggers and my slot fell in the month of April. 
I particularly like April coz it starts to get warm, but Hey I am in Nigeria and it is always hot so I have mixed feelings about April now.

I was generously given £50 pounds to spend online at www.spoledbrat.co.uk and I got this lovely dress I loved from the moment I saw it. 

It came with a lovely note I have refused to throw away 




It’s one of those dresses that you either Love or Hate; and I Loooovvveee it and these are the reasons why:

1.       It has an amazing silhouette
2.       It is at a reasonable price
3.       You can eat as much as you like and still have a banging figure
4.       The use of fabric is brilliant
5.       Because of the versatility of the dress, you can rock it from day to night, summer lunch to dinner date, wear it down and still dress it up.
6.       I live in a country that is at an average 26 degrees so I need a dress like this. (Thanks spoiled brat)


As soon as I saw the dress I knew I was going to style it in more than one way.....so here goes:

SUMMER LUNCH DATE:







WEDDING PARTY GUEST:





BUSINESS LUNCH:






With Love Gg!! For Spoiled Brat.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts