Feature Blogger: Tiwi's Closet

My Time With The Lovely Tiwi of  Tiwi's Closet

Hey guys, So for the first time I am having a blogger Featured on the page. I did this look-book shoot with Tiwi in November I believe and I am very sure she has completely forgotten about it.


Tiwi is a very lovely Lady, She is one of those people who always melts my heart, humble, quiet, nice and Gorgeous. If You ever met her or came across her you would never forget her for one reason: she always looks good, she is one of the few people who can get away with almost any king of ensemble. She is a huge vintage shopper as well as one of the few people who do not mind thrifting and market shopping, and that is why I love this Lady.

Down to earth and not worried about rocking what ever.

Check out Tiwi's blog HERE

The theme of the shoot was to take one piece of clothing and make three outfits out of it: The Friday office look, lunch date and night out looks. Sport the piece of clothing we chose and leave a comment. ENJOY















baby gat clothes, iI should get her to give me some... HAHAHAHA



Make-up by Girls' girl
Styling by Girls' girl and Tiwi's closet  (you really cannot style a fashion blogger without their input.....it can't just happen)
photography by Me (I really tried my best)


With love Gg!! and of course Tiwi!!

Comments

Popular Posts