OOTD


Happy November. 
I been away for a while. Mostly because My laptop was being fixed and also because I was busy with some important tasks. 
I was born in the month of November so its one of my happy months. I have a lot to be thankful for and more to come. Unfortunately, winter is creeping in really fast and I tend to get into my shell around this time of the year.

Thanks to the weather the photo quality is terrible but hey, I tried. 
Most of the things I have on have been given to me, some birthdays, others not. people find it easier to give me clothes and shoes than anything else coz they know its my stuff. 






What I am wearing
Top: HM (gift)
Skirt: Primark (Gift)
Belt: Primark
Bag: Vintage sale
Coat: River Island (gift)
Scarf: Ryan Vintage
Shoes: Aldo (Bday present to myself)



With Love Gg!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts