100th Post: Lets get ready!







Hi  guys, I am having a rather slow and annoying day. On the bright side, My supervisor absolutely liked my literature review so I don't have to do it all over again, she gave a few comments and changes though (don't they always).
I have been transitioning to natural hair for about 7 months now so this is my natural hair in the video. I think my decision to go natural is obvious from this video, I have always never had hair around my temple and i realized that when ever i did not relax my hair for a long time it actually grew; so I decided to go natural.  I haven't had time to do it  and I am not bothered coz I have lots of stuff to do so I really don't go out a lot. 

Ps: This is the 100th post and I would really like to thank you guys for checking it out from time to time.... We have come a long way from February 2011. 

With Love Gg!!

Comments

Popular Posts