OOTD: Sun Burnt


Hi guys, 
I am absolutely loving the sun but I must confess I might be getting more than I bargained for. This is my outfit of the day. Trust me I wasn't wearing the blazer the whole time. 
The shoes are not the most comfy in the world and I have vowed not to shop shoes online again, but I love them.


I am wearing My Cherry Bomb lipstick by Look beauty here



What I am wearing
1. Blazer: H&M
2. Top: River Island
3. Pants: Primark
4. Shoes: Asos.com
5. Bag: Marc.b at Topshop.

With love Gg!!

Comments

  1. i love the mix of colors, beautiful and those shoes are to fab to be uncomfortable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog.Dunno if you remember me Faith introduced in church yesterday :D Love your outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit , and im really loving your hair in these pics xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts