PRO ON PRO

One of the hardest things to do is going PRO on a PRO. I had the opportunity to test my make up skills on a professional make up artist.... I loved every minute of it. I got tips, I got schooled and I was graded. I am pleased to announce that I have passed.
I created two looks and I hope you guys love it as much as I do. I do not have names for the looks though.

First look before:
Cleansed, toned and moisturised face.



Concealer and foundation applied.

Me at work.




No false lashes inserted.


After










Second look:








She scored me 70% What is your verdict? Its your turn to give me a mark......


With love Gg!!

Comments

  1. I love the result!

    IT's amazing

    Followed you my dear

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun

    following right back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts