1+1=1

I love new clothes, I love the rush  I get when I have something new to wear or just keep. sometimes i want the rush or simply just new stuff but my bank account isn't agreeing so I just recycle or wait till I have money. lol

This time around I wanted something new, my bank account wasn't agreeing and I had a dress that was coming apart plus I was getting bored of it sooooo I recycled.

To be totally honest I wanted a new skirt and when I saw this dress in ma wardrobe I knew it was the one going down. so I separated the top from the bottom and got a skirt and a crop top.
This is a picture of the dress before







Love the skirt sooo much, i cant believe i did not do this earlier.

The give away is still going on, you can enter HERE to win.

CLICK to become a fan on facebook. Thanks

Have a nice weekend y'all

with love Gg!!

Comments

Popular Posts