SIX TIPS TO THE PERFECT EVERYDAY LOOK!!!

A perfectly executed make up session is like a Michael Angelo painting. Every step is well thought of and perfected. I would be sharing six tips I think are very important to get the perfect everyday look.

1. The Skin should be properly cleansed of every make up from the previous day. it should be  well moisturized and should be exforliated once in a while. It is the canvas we are going to be working with so it cant afford to be messy.

2. Foundation and powder should be applied in circular motion to make sure that you do not get strips ad patches on the your face. to help you reduce cost and avoid a mega caked face, use a brush to apply your powder instead of powder puffs.

3. The eyes: I think I speak for most people when I say, tattoo looking eye brows are just scary, smaller eye brows takes the attention away from your fore head and to your lovely eyes.

4. One good way of getting perfect, long, and full natural eyelashes is by heating the eyelash curler with a blow dryer before curling your lashes p.s leave the curler to cool for a little while before putting it on your face. Then brush in some mascara.

5. I usually start off my make up by applying lip balm to my lips. this way the lips are plump and crack free when lip colour is added.

6. it doesn't matter if your powder is a shade darker or is your exact shade, as long as your neck, chest or shoulder area are out; powder it.


with love Gg!!


Comments

Popular Posts