ONE SKIRT 5 OUTFITS!!!

sooooo....... I got this skirt last year from Primark for £4 and I am sure i have used my money's worth. I later found the same skirt in Top Shop and Asos.com couple of days later for £20




  I have created five different look with this one skit and I hope y'all like it. please ignore the background....lol!!!


                                    The party girl/ relaxed look. the skirt is worn with a big top.




                                   The office chick look.





                                        Ethnic girl. work with a dash of African print top and bangle.




Here the skirt is worn as a top and high waisted pants to create an evening look.



here the skirt is worn as an accessory to add glamor a plane shimmery dress.  





          Please leave comments below.

                         Loads of love Gg!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts