Vintage Bargain


Sorry For MIA, I was down with the flu for a while and I wasn't at my best. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and it was good news. HAPPY

After I went  to the Red Vintage Sale, It wasn't as i expected to be honest Probably because I got there late. there weren't a lot of people there and the sale wasn't the best but I still got a few things at fantastic prices. 




£2

£2

£2.50

£2.50

I spent a total of £9 all together, so on a scale of 1-10 on how successful it was, i'll say it was a 6!
Can't wait to style these. i was also thinking of giving one of the bags away What say you?


With Love Gg!!


Comments

  1. awww you were at the red's vintage sale?... i din't see you.. you must hv got there when loads of people had left...i loved it, shopping heaven :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts