DIY: One Dress, Three Looks



Hi guys
Its been ages since I blogged. I have finally submitted my dissertation and I am so happy. 
Since I have been less busy these few days, I decided to make something. I honestly did not plan to make a dress, I actually wanted to make pants but i realised i was short on supplies. 
The dress was very straight forward to make and easy as well. 


This is what the finished product looked like. 


I am particularly not a fan of short clothes coz I feel like ppl can see my bum when I am walking so I decided to style the dress in a few ways I am most comfortable wearing it .

Shoes: Random shop in liverpool
Bag: Marc B  at Topshop
Watch: River Island.




Shoes: Primark
Bag: Asos.com
Watch:River Island
Skirt: DIY






Shoes: Soyoushoes.com
clutch: Dorothy Perkins
Necklace: H&M
Watch: River island
Skirt: Primark

I hope y'all like it. I would be more frequent on here as time goes by. 


With Love Gg!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts