Beauty Fix: Making it work

Hey Guys, 
I was doing a beauty inventory few days ago: just basically seeing what make up items I have and don't have, what is wort keeping, what should be tossed and generally making sure everything is in good condition. 

In the process I had to throw out some stuff and make the others WORK. So here are some tricks I found useful that you can use.

1. Dried up gel pot eyeliner:  I think I have about 4 pot liners and I have found that the high end ones never have this problem but the drug store ones always tend to dry up although i keep them airtight. I would love to believe this has something to do with the temperature its stored at or the thickness container it self.
Don't be too quick to toss it out, Here is a quick trick to getting it to WORK

You will need 
Primer
Gel Eyeliner
Make up brush (end)

Bowl of warm water



Put the closed pot of gel liner in a bowl of warm water for about 10 minutes
After ten minutes, open it up an squeeze in a generous amount of your favorite clear skin primer
Mix it together with the end of a make up brush and you are good to go
The primer gives the liner a second life and it lasts longer. 

Bad Photography


2. Old nail polish: get creative, Mix colours together and get even more amazing colours to rock.







With Love Gg!!

Comments

Popular Posts