Happy!!


Hey Guys,

Hope y'all are enjoying the sun coz I am not. I am actually stuck indoors doing work. I haven't had the best weeks so far but with faith I am pulling through. I also got good news from my supervisor yesterday so its been a good week so far, Hence I am happy (If you wanna make me happier, complete my dissertation survey HERE).

Today I decided to throw on a few things that I have made myself from scratch.
I made the top last year but never got to wear it, I made the throw on skirt few months ago and the neck piece was made few days ago.





I hope you guys are having a fantastic week and I hope you have a better weekend. I am gonna get back to work mode, eat  some food and hope I don't add weight. 

Guess what? This is the 99th post.......
What I am wearing

Top: Girls' girl
Short skirt: Primark
Throw over skirt: Girls' girl
Neck piece: Girls' girl
Shoes: Primark
Watch: River Island
Rings: accessorise & New-look

With Love Gg!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts