TGIF: Voluptuous curl/waves



Thank God it's Friday. I have always loved Friday coz its the only day of the week that moves fast. I remember running out of the class room when I was younger just at the sound of the bell. My mum always used to bake  cakes and pies on Fridays; thinking about it just makes me smile. sometimes I wish I could go back to those days coz all I had to worry about was food lol.

On that note I decided to upload a video on how to get voluptuous waves/curls in your hair that last up to 3 days or even more if you maintain it properly

I think this is a fantastic way to start the weekend. get your hair done and hit the town, wake up tomorrow morning finger comb your hair and hit the town all over again. 




You will need
Hair serum
Styling mousse
Holding spray
Curling thong
Hair straightener 
Hair brush
Hair pins
And YOUR HANDS.

With Love Gg!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts