Get ready with me!?

Hi guys,
The post is wrongly titled coz I really didn't know what to name it. I was on YouTube a few days ago and i saw a few "Five minute challenge" videos and I thought ill try that out. To be totally honest I can't do my make up in 5 minutes so I gave myself 8 minutes instead, including hair.
This post will also include outfit of the day "Kinda"



I had fun doing this challenge (you can see me having a laugh in the video) and I might just try out the five minutes challenge later on. 
OOTD




I am by myself at the moment hence i couldn't get someone to take the pictures.

What I am wearing: 

Top: H&M
skirt: Primark
Necklace: www.zophra.com
Sandal: H&M. 


With love Gg!!



Comments

  1. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you look of your site is great, let alone the content!
    This is a topic that is close to my heart… Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?
    Wholesale Women Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts