DIY Phone case



I really hate phone cases, I have never used one; well until now and this is what happened to my old phone.

So now that I have finally changed my phone, I had to get one to stop that from happening again. 
Thanks to MOBILE DISCRIMINATION, I could not find a fancy case for my HTC Radar ( everyone had for Iphones and blackberry but not HTC KMT!!!!)

You will need



1. All you have to do is decide on your pattern, stick the spikes through the case and lock it in.
2. When you are done, put the cellotape over the spikes inside to prevent the spikes from scratching the phone at the back



3. Turn the phone case inside out and press it against a hard surface to make sure all the spikes are tight and on the same level.
4. Finally fit your phone in the case and you are done. 

Finished!!!
I chose the spikes so whenever my phone drops, the spikes take the hit and not my phone.
It cost me a total of £3.99 including the phone case so i'll say its a fair deal.

With Love Gg!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts