This season love.....


Thanks to the rain,wind and the annoying cold creeping in, We have to start getting geared up. These are a few of the things I found while screen chopping and I love so I thought I would share them with y'all. Most of them are at affordable prices and some others, not so much but hey what can i do?, I can just love them from afar.



Woven Boot: Peacocks @12.50

Peacocks @£25.60

Miss Selfridge £26

Miss Selfridge £26

H&M £29.99

H&M £39.99

Miss Selfridge £49.99

Anlomania: Selfridges @ £410

Sonia Rykiel: Selfridges @ £450

Fluffy spot: Asos @ £35

Kurt Geiger: Asos @ £140

Knit Zebra: Asos @ £46

Metallic shell top:  Asos @ £35

Oversize mesh cardy: Asos @£48

poodle jumper : dorothy perkins @ £28

Sequin Star : Dorothy Perkins @ £46

Top shop: £28

Top shop £34

Vivienne west wood : Asos @ £90
photo credit:
Asos.com
Missselfridge.com
DorothyPerkins.com
Topshop.com
Selfridges.com


With love Gg!!



Comments

Popular Posts