Make up: sleek pout paint review.


This is the new lip gloss from sleek called the pout paint. They cost £4.99 each and they have a matte finish, they come in all sorts of shade including blue which the coined "PEEK-A-BOO. I got one of these a couple of weeks ago so I decided to do a review. It does exactly what it says "PAINT", this lip gloss is for the bold. I got it in shade no 159: Rosette.
I think this is a fantastic product because you can work your way from day to night just by applying little for day and more for night. Even the manufacturers recognise this hence the note at the back of the tube that says "FYI, A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY" LMAO.
On a scale of 1-10 I would give this a 7. Why 7? Although it is a fantastic product, it tends to go off quickly so you end up re applying all night. What i love most is....It would be months before you finish a tube (just what you need in the recession. lol)
I would recommend this if you were going for a editorial  look.

Here are a couple of pictures.

(Just a drop) DAY To........

  Night


With love Gg!!

Comments

Popular Posts