Rouge?? YES PLEASE!!

Its a known fact that every lady has love for rouge...red  lip or cheek color, however only few of us ladies actually use it for fear of doing it the wrong way or looking to extravagant. personally it took me a long time before I could bring myself to use very bright red or even use blusher on my cheek, but the moment I did.... I never went back; its simply fabulous and it gives class to any and every outfit worn properly.
there are a lot of celebrities that just love to rock the red lipstick and we have decided to the give the crown to no one else but the lovely red lipstick wearing super mum "Angelina Jolie".





The most important tip to wearing red lipstick however is making sure you get the curves of your lips, so your work your way around the lip line first and then all around the lip. 
For first time red lips stick users, its safer to use a glossy one first and then you can use a matte one afterwards. 

Here is our top five best and affordable red lip stick brands.
  • MAC
  • REVLON
  • FAMOUS
  • MAYBELLINE
  • BOUJOIR 


With love Gg!!







Comments

Popular Posts