Just paint it!



You know how they say that what you wear(clothes or make up) reflect how you feel, well i think I woke up on a colorful side of my bed or probably had a dream I was in wonderland. which ever one it might be, I ended up painting myself black and silver and bullying a friend into a full make over (false lashes, hair, ex foliate and makeup).





So this got me thinking, I look good but I will probably scare people away if I stepped out looking like this but on the other hand my friend looks good and acceptable. so I stepped out to empty my bin looking goth and yes I did scare people away (but some people liked it). but the bright side is that now I know what I am gonna be looking like for Halloween. As much as I love make up and dramatizing, I would not go into town or a lecture looking like this, its not about confidence its about putting on the right make up for the right occasion.
so I say "just paint it", take pictures and scare people but please don't go to an interview looking like that.

with love Gg

Comments

  1. Great blog, how about links exchanging? Please contact me asap, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please find the email address to contact by clicking the "complete profile" link

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts